Thursday, October 25, 2012

12 lines – Questions that are swimming around in my head


Writing prompt from Mama's losin it, write a post in just 12 lines.  These are the questions swimming around in my head.

1.      Will I be able to keep my job?
2.      Will I ever get out of debt?
3.      Will my BF’s ex ever just leave us be?
4.      Will my relationship survive all of these external influences?
5.      Will I be able to keep depression at bay through all of this?
6.      Are we really doing all we can for his kids?
7.      Am I a bad person because I kind of hope he doesn’t want custody?
8.      Will things go ok when my mom visits?
9.      Is my dad ok?
10.  How am I ever going to get everything done?
11.  Where the eff are my effin keys?
12.  Am I forgetting anything?
Mama’s Losin’ It

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I think I could've written several of these. Being in a relationship with someone who has kids means it's influenced by more external things. That can be really tough to deal with. I hope you guys are able to keep focused on your relationship and continue to build it up! Dropping by from Mama Kat's

    ReplyDelete