Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top 10 faves of 2012

Here are my faves for 2012

Favorite 2012 Movie: Hunger Games
Favorite Album: P!nk - The Truth About Love
Favorite Song: Blown away – Carrie Underwood
Favorite Tweeter: Jenny Johnston Hi5
Favorite Blog: The Blogess
Favorite TV Show: A tie between Dexter, and True Blood, and The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Instagramer: Not a fan of instagram, so I don’t follow it.
Favorite Moment: When my stepkids saw their new decorated rooms in our new place and my stepdaughter looked at me in disbelief and asked if it really was "all for her".  All of the work we had put in for the new place was all worth it in that moment.
Favorite Conference: Didn’t go to any now that I think of it, definately need to work on that for 2013

Inspired by Mama Kat’s pretty much world famous writing prompts - top 10 faves of 2012

Mama’s Losin’ It

No comments:

Post a Comment